1. You wake up in the middle of the night in a sweat wondering where your runner is.
2. You text your family and friends to tell them you have one mile to go on every run.
3. White passenger vans look naked to you.
4. You own an extensive collection of head lamps, blinking tail lights and reflective vests.
5. You pack your gym clothes in ziplock bags with dryer sheets.
6. You find yourself making s’mores at 3am on a regular basis.
7. You look for big orange arches telling you that you’ve finished your run.
8. You steal your kids’ slap bracelets.
9. You plan your vacation time around Ragnar races.
10. You see this symbol on the back of a car, and you say “they’re one of us”:
Not sure what any of this means? Then it’s time to enlist your friends and sign up! Choose your Ragnar Relay here.